Find out more about the Bapsi project
The BAPSI project aims to promote a fruitful dialogue between the industrial sector of fishery and education, in order to address the necessity of professionals to be trained and equipped consistently with the needs of the industry.
Practical experience for willing selected participants to be chosen among: apprenticeship, "alongside the manager" format and "Exchange visits" format.
As the demand of seafood product worldwide constantly increases, there is the need to respond in an efficient, responsible and sustainable manner.
If you want to receive messages with latest updates, newest products and outstanding tools, please do not forget to give your e-mail address below
Put your e-mail address:
- During the important “SEALOGY” Blue Economy Exhibition, held at Ferrara Fiere e Congressi, an in-depth moment was dedicated to the illustration of the BAPSI project. The […]
- During the works of Sealogy, the "Smart Goro: in search of innovation and sustainable development of fishery and aquaculture products" project will be presented. On this occasion, the Blue Academy Professionals Seafood Industry project will also be presented.
- The BAPSI project promotes professional tools for the protection of marine biodiversity.
- Over the last few decades, natural and human-induced disasters have become more frequent and increasingly destructive. Populations depending on fisheries and aquaculture for their livelihoods have […]
- The ultimate goal is to strengthen the #professionals of the fishing sector so that they have solid knowledge and "transversal" skills in terms of environmental sustainability and valuation of the sea.