Find out more about the Bapsi project
The BAPSI project aims to promote a fruitful dialogue between the industrial sector of fishery and education, in order to address the necessity of professionals to be trained and equipped consistently with the needs of the industry.
Practical experience for willing selected participants to be chosen among: apprenticeship, "alongside the manager" format and "Exchange visits" format.
As the demand of seafood product worldwide constantly increases, there is the need to respond in an efficient, responsible and sustainable manner.
If you want to receive messages with latest updates, newest products and outstanding tools, please do not forget to give your e-mail address below
Put your e-mail address:
- School is about to end and summer is approaching. Our Communications Manager, the journalist Domenico Letizia went to the “Enrico De Nicola” primary and kindergarten school, […]
- The Blue Academy Professionals Seafood Industry project in Canada with ICI Television's Appointment.
- Per approfondire le opportunità del progetto Blue Academy Professionals Seafood Industry, il giornalista Domenico Letizia, nonché responsabile della comunicazione del progetto Bapsi, intervista la professoressa Rosa Lombardi del Dipartimento di Diritto ed economia delle attività produttive della Sapienza Università di Roma.
- A very welcome welcome at the I. C. Maddaloni 2 - Valle, in the Valle di Maddaloni municipality, to discuss together the Blue Academy Professionals Seafood Industry project and watch the cartoon "Dolphins need us", created with Assoittica Italia.
- A beautiful morning at I. C. Maddaloni 2 - Valle to discuss the Blue Academy Professionals Seafood Industry project together and watch the cartoon "Dolphins need us" created with Assoittica Italia.